The language can be changed by translate the language file.
The language file default is en-GB for English.
Please copy the file, rename it to match your language, then copy it to the right folder match your language.
/en-GB/en-GB.mod_abc.ini to /es-ES/es-ES.mod_abd.ini
Then edit file ini and translate the string as you want.
I found the file and checked it out. But as I see it, I only can change the backend language there, correct? But I would like to change the "native facebook stuff".
In the end of the file de-DE.mod_fbwallfeed.ini, after the backend strings I found 2 entries
; jtext at code
AT = "vom "
IN = " — in"
But I have no idea how to finde the other string names like "changed their Current Location" or "at" (for Facebook Events) as well as the date language/format. I tried but couldn't manage to hit the right name.
Can you tell me, which strings I have to enter in the .ini (I could provide you with a german translation, then) in order to change those FB text strings?
Or - if those strings come directly from Mr. Zuckerberg - is there any possibility in the module, to tell FB (API?) what language file it should load?
Hi guys, I think it is a great extension, but I also need the facebook "stuff" translated. I wonder if the issue is that no language parameter is being set in the code, so the english language is set by default. Regards, Clovis.
Hi I see this is not resolved yet, my Facebook account is in Spanish, yet the extention shows everything in english, most of the final users will understand it in english but the website is in spanish so it looks odd.
I would be amazing if we could choose the frontend language other than that I really like this extension.
I tried it but did not changed the language of the words "Like" and "Comment", I even tried it while I was also logged out of facebook in case that made a difference, although my Facebook is set to Spanish anyway, but no luck either.
Btw there was a little mistake in the code you gave me.
was missing the "$" as the original help.php has it
It broke my page without it... But the language change did not worked anyway